Helps reduce anxiety and stress, increase relaxation, and improve your sleep.
Weighted Blankets can help with sleep deprivation and insomnia to improve your sleep quality. Find out more with Go To The Cupboard's Weighted Blanket collection
Designed and manufactured for your comfort and relaxation. Our Therapeutic Weighted Blanket wraps around you to simulate the feeling of being hugged, to help you unwind and relax, to relieve your stress and anxiety.
The calming effect helps to reduce restlessness during your sleep, so that you wake up in the morning feeling more refreshed and alive.
A Therapeutic Weighted Blanket can be used any time during the day; snuggle up with it while reading, meditating, or binge watching your favourite tv shows.
How a Therapeutic Weighted Blanket is Constructed?
Encased in a protective shell made from weave combined with plush filling, and evenly distributed glass beads for weight, our Therapeutic Weighted Blanket is made to last.
- Filling: 100% Glass Bead
- 100% Polyester Fibre Batting
- Shell: Premium Cotton
How a Therapeutic Weighted Blanket Works?
Applying a light pressure on the body (like being hugged) stimulates the release of oxytocin “a happiness hormone” in the brain. This hormone creates a sense of calm and well-being also helping to reduce levels of cortisol "a stress hormone".
Actual colour may appear different on your computer monitor.
For the Benefits of
- Relieving worry, stress and anxiety
- Promoting restful sleep and improving sleep quality
- Increasing body relaxation
- Reducing body tension and pain
- Easing restlessness and irritability in the elderly
- Preventing short-circuit and meltdown
- Promoting a happier mood and improving focus
- Creating a calming effect
- Lowering heart rate, blood pressure and regulating your breathing while you are relaxing or sleeping
- Reducing motoric uneasiness and hyperactivity
- Helping to ease Autism symptoms
- Alleviating symptoms of menopause
- Easing of Restless Leg Syndrome
Recommended for People Suffering
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- General Stress
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, and Pain
- Mood Disorders: Depression and Anxiety
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Alzheimer's Symptoms
Choosing Your Blanket Weight
It is important that you choose a Therapeutic Weighted Blanket weight that is roughly 10% of your body weight. And if you are in between sizes, size up.
For body weight over 41 kg, click here
If you and your partner require a different blanket weight then we recommend one blanket per person for maximum effect.
Choose a Therapeutic Weighted Blanket size that is smaller than your bed dimensions for even distribution of the weight across your body.
We do not recommend machine washing our Therapeutic Weighted Blanket because the blanket is heavy and machine washing may distribute the glass-filled particles unevenly through the blanket. If you do need to clean it, wash by hand in cold water only. We recommend combining our removable duvet cover with a blanket of the same size.
Therapeutic Weighted Blankets are not recommended for children under 3 years of age or by any individual or pet that weighs less than 28 pounds (12.7 kg) due to the following potential hazards:
- Potential Suffocation Hazard: Therapeutic Weighted Blankets should be used with care. To minimize safety risks, please ensure that the user can remove the blanket on their own, without any assistance. For children, individuals with disabilities, and the elderly, the guardian or caregiver will need to use discretion as to whether-or-not Therapeutic Weighted Blanket can be used without risk. If used with serious medical conditions, please consult your GP.
- Potential Choking Hazard: The glass beads used to weight Therapeutic Weighted Blanket may be a choking hazard for young children. To protect against this, please ensure young children do not use blankets that are damaged, as the likelihood of poly-pellets becoming accessible is greater. If the blanket tears or starts to leak, discard it immediately. Do not swallow the beads.
- Please do not use Therapeutic Weighted Blanket near open flames
Australia: 18-26 days
Singapore: 16-23 days
USA: Nov 12
Due to the current COVID situation, the arrival time of this product may be longer than usual. We're experiencing delays due to limited flights and increased parcel volumes.
This is amazing!! Such a good blanket for anxiety!
Very long shipping and long shipping. The seller sent the wrong number of the track and forced it to linger. The blanket itself is good, the weight and dimensions match. I ordered for my daughter with ADHD, she is very happy. At first I slept so tightly under this blanket that I did not even hear the alarm clock. In general, the goods are good, but the seller is not hot
Ok ! Very good.